Pink and leopard print nails

Saturday, November 29, 2014

If any of you follow me on Instagram you would've seen this post a few days ago but here it is, leopard print on some pink nails. Very girly with a bit of wildness to it. Grrrr. I've said it for the longest time now but I've finally got around to freehanding this design even though it's like one of the classic nail designs out there. 


The base is Essie's I pink I can from their Breast Cancer awareness 2014 collection. In fact I even purchased the other two from the set because they looked like awesome pinks to have but they've just not been tried as of yet.

I used 2-3 coats here with a thin runny formula. Maybe it's been too long since I've added a new Essie to my collection that I've forgotten how the formulas usually were but it is gorgeous though isn't it? ;)


For the leopard print I used Barry M's gold foil and using a dotting tool drew different patches over my nail almost forgetting that I had to add the black. With Misa's I will survive and a nail art brush I did some small lines/c shaped lines around the gold to make it more like the prints.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)